… in the past week
- Dave Whelan says he'll resign as Wigan chairman immediately if the FA find him guilty of making racist remarks
- Our national game and the people of Wigan deserve more than this clown Dave Whelan and Malky Mackay, his offensive sidekick
- Wigan lose shirt sponsor Premier Range after controversial appointment of Malky Mackay leaves firm in 'untenable position'
- Dave Whelan forced to apologise after 'chink' comment and claims 'Jewish people chase money more than everybody else'
- David Cameron challenged by Labour MP to give Dave Whelan's £1.5million donation to Tories to charity following Wigan owner's 'anti-Semitic and racist' remarks